Friday, July 22, 2011

Making holiday cards

I think that getting together to make some Christmas cards will be great!! Lets get together
September 17th at 11:30am. If we don't finish, I'll plan for another day.
 
You need to pick the card stock paper of your choice and a stamp set. I'm thinking the one on page 43, Bells & Boughs $19.95. I really like that one. You can make cards, tag and packages. You will also have to supply your ribbon and adhesive. If you choose to use ribbon. Feel free to bring ribbon from home if it matches. You do not need to buy adhesive form me unless that's what you choose to do. Ribbon starts on page 194.
 
There's Christmas paper on page 186, Letters To Santa $10.95 and Christmas die cuts that match on page 187, Letters to Santa $9.95. You might like to incorporate this paper and "sticker type" die cuts in your cards. Orders due September 1st. RSVP your spot by August 1st.
 
THANKSGIVING: Want Thanksgiving cards to mail out to family & friends? Come on over September 16th at 6pm. Please limit Thanksgiving cards to no more than 10. Prices are $2.00 each, 5 for $8.00 or 10 for $15.00. No need to place an order. Just RSVP your spot by August 1st with how many cards. Money due September 1st.
 
Let me know what you plan to do. I'll help you deign a Christmas card if you like.