Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July News

As you can see, I have not posted in a while. I took May off because it's always a busy month with the end of school and ball.

In June, I started preparing for Summer Stamp Camp. (YIKES! Still finishing up some projects). My son turned 10 years old and we went on a family vacation. My parents celebrated their 35th anniversary and the whole gang stayed in a beach house for the week. It was my parents, me and my family, and my two sisters with their families. It was a GREAT VACATION!!

JULY: long awaited Stamp Camp is Saturday July 16 at 9AM. Please bring a snack to share (nothing messy considering we are working with our hands), your favorite adhesives, (SNAIL or similar, glue dots and glue stick) and a pair of good scissors (sharp and lets you get in small spaces). I will have most of the items cut or perforated.... BUT.... I do want you guys to have a chance to use the Big Shot. Considering there are only 6 ladies, I am going to take a chance on time and let you guys cut some of your stuff :)