Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Cards to share

Ok, so not Easter, but wanted to share. I made these for my aunt. When she finished chemo, she wanted to give thank you cards to the nurses.

For my niece!! Her 1st birthday!!



CLOSE UP.... cut out a circle on scrap paper and used that circle to sponge some color. Stamped the flower on scrap, cut it out. Stamped the stem and leaves BEFORE gluing down my flower.


CLOSE UP... used a blender pen to color in petals, a marker to color stem green, stamen & anthers in yellow


CLOSE UP.... used wide oval punch for egg, bird punch for chick, frayed green ribbon for grass.


CLOSE UP.... (circle, oval & flower punches) Sponged all parts in light gray and light pink.  

INSIDE, LEFT OF CARD... CLOSE UP.... punches (oval, heart, circles & flowers) Sponged all parts in light gray & light pink.


CLOSE UP.... used the bird punch wing for petals, bird punch leaves here too. Used my scor-pal to make lines on my pink card stock.