Thursday, February 2, 2012

Want to try Digital Scrapbooking?




Try Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Express for FREE for 30 Days!


Been curious about digital designing, in particular the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio?
Starting today, February 1, 2012, you can try My Digital Studio Express for FREE for 30 days!



My_Digital_Studio

Getting your FREE trial is easy!


My Digital Studio Express has all the abilities of My Digital Studio with a lot less stamp sets (call stamp brush sets) , accessories, punches and designer kit included in the full-version My Digital Studio.

The FREE 30 day trial will give you the opportunity to play with it and then decide if you would like to purchase My Digital Studio (full version) or My Digital Studio Express. With both versions, there is the opportunity to add loads of new digital downloads.

Order your FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio Express!

You will need to create an account on Stampin' Up!'s on line store. You will be asked if you already have a demonstrator, please say yes and look for my name,
Christina (Christy) Mayer .

Take advantage of this great offer. YOU WILL NOT BE ASKED TO PAY ANYTHING, ZERO! NO TAX, NO SHIPPING! Absolutely FREE! Once check out is complete, download your free trial and start playing!